Do you wish to make a withdrawal from your Provident Fund (PF) account? This article will guide you to withdraw pf using UMANG app. When it comes to PF, the most frequently searched query on the internet is probably how to withdraw money from a PF account. During the coronavirus outbreak, the search intensified because people felt a strong need for it. This article will assist you if you have any questions about withdrawing money from your PF account.
You don’t need to go anywhere or ask anyone to withdraw money from your PF account. All you need is a smartphone and an internet connection to get started. The entire procedure will take no more than two minutes.
Working from home, you can withdraw your money using the government’s e-governance UMANG App. The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and the National e-Governance Division(NeGD) created the UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) app. Access to e-Gov programmes from Central and Local Government entities, as well as numerous other services such as PF money withdrawal, has been made available to Indian citizens through this single platform. The UMANG service is available on a variety of platforms, including Mobile App, SMS, Web, and IVR, and can be used from the comfort of your own home.
However, before proceeding with the EPF withdrawal process, ensure that you have verified your KYC details, linked your UAN to Aadhaar, and linked the UMANG app to your Aadhaar.
To withdraw funds from your Provident Fund (PF) account, simply follow these simple steps.
1. First of all, download the UMANG app on your mobile. All EPFO (Employees’ provident Fund Organization) members can use this app.
2. Search for EPFO in the app.
3. Under ‘Employee Centric Services’ – select “Raise claim” option.
4. Login using your UAN number and enter OTP received on your mobile number. If you do not have a UAN number, you should obtain one from your employer.
5. Then, select the withdrawal type and enter the amount. Submit the form. Also Watch
6. You will be given a Claim Reference Number (CRN), which you must keep somewhere safe.
7. Using CRN you can check the status of your claim.
8. In 10 working days, funds from your PF account will be transferred to your bank account.
Points to consider
Your KYC must be completed before you can withdraw funds from your PF account. Link your UAN number to Aadhaar. The UMANG app should also be linked to Aadhaar. Remember that the UMANG app is also used for a variety of other services such as income tax filing, gas cylinder booking, passport service, PM Awas Yojana, PAN card, and so on.